Organic Rankine Cycle
Waste Heat to Power ORC search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Waste Heat to Power ORC | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Heat Recovery Solutions Clean Cycle 125 kW
Original File Name Searched: factsheet_hrs_12_e_screen.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Heat Recovery Solutions Clean Cycle 125 kW | 001
Solutions Clean Cycle 125 kW
Stop wasting heat.
The Clean Cycle* system from GE’s Heat Recovery Solutions division captures wasted heat and turns it into electricity that you can use or sell back to the grid.
For the rst time, small-scale installations can bene t from proven Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) to capture wasted heat and turn it into additonal power. The Clean Cycle system from GE’s Heat Recovery Solutions division captures heat from a wide range of systems such as reciprocating engines, biomass boilers and microturbines. Typical payback periods for applications like
these range from 18 to 36 months.
Optimized Rankine Technology
The Clean Cycle 125 kW system integrates proven technologies into a highly ef cient system design. Key innovations include:
- Integrated power module, a high-speed turbine expander (26,500 rpm) plus high-ef ciency alternator in one sealed unit. Only one moving part. No external seals. No gearbox.
- Super-ef cient magnetic bearings with self-centering. No metal-on-metal. No oil systems.
- Sophisticated power electronics to turn the high-frequency output into utility-grade power. Power factor is 1, so no expensive capacitors.
The bene ts
- Cleaner energy with no fuel needed
- No additional emissions
- High-speed, high-ef ciency power module
- Simple synchronization with utility
- Small-footprint packaged unit: ready to integrate
- High reliability, very low maintenance and ownership costs - Modular and scalable design
- Fast payback
Heated pressurized vapor
Low pressure vapor
R245fa Integrated Power Module
High pressure liquid
Low pressure liquid
*Trademark of General Electric Company
Image | Heat Recovery Solutions Clean Cycle 125 kW
|Waste Heat to Power - ORC - - Waste Heat to Power System - Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com